I had proposed a project for SimpleCV in this year’s Google Summer of Code and it has been accepted. This year my project is concentrated on improving SimpleCV’s core functionalities and adding support for shape matching and detection which is one of the most important purposes of Machine Vision in industrial automation.
Following are the deliverables of the project which I plan to finish by the end of the summer.
- Improvements in Hough Transforms based features
- Implementation of Fast PRISM for 2D shape matching and detection
- Improvements in keypoints module and template matching
- Extending Blob Detection feature; more support for contours
- Basic module to support 3D shapes
- Finishing pending Feature Requests
Here are few links regarding the project.
I will post all the updates of the project here on this blog.
P.S. GSoC one more time!
Playing around with Android UI
Articles focusing on Android UI - playing around with ViewPagers, CoordinatorLayout, meaningful motions and animations, implementing difficult customized views, etc.